A nine-point circle is a circle that exists for any given triangle.
Nine Point Circle displays a triangle and it's nine-point circle.
You can drag any of the triangle's three points and observe how it effects the nine-point circle.
- Proper cartesian coordinates with visible X and Y axis.
- Label the triangle's three points.
- Some way to distinguish stacked points. Maybe draw lower points bigger than upper points.
- Pan and Zoom.
- Better icon.
See also Nine Point Circle for Mac OS X
- Left-mouse-down to drag the 3 triangle points.
- Left-mouse-down in the triangle to drag all 3 points.
- Right-mouse-down anywhere and drag horizontal to rotate around the circumcenter.