Memo Pad is named after the memo pad found on the Atari 400 and 800 computers.
Memo Pad allows you to view ASCII and ATASCII files.
It displays the files using the same fonts used on the Atari 400, 800, XL, XE and ST computers.
Requires Mac OS X 10.8 64-bit
- View files as text or binary.
- View files using same fonts as the Atari computers.
- Convert text files between ATASCII, CR, CR+LF, and LF.
- Import Atari BASIC and Turbo-BASIC files.
- Import Atari Microsoft BASIC files.
- Import OSS BASIC XL and XE files.
- Import OSS MAC/65 files.
- Everything Memo Pad for Windows can do.
My MacBook Pro was having problems and I decided to replace it with a Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition.
That means my primary OS is now Linux and all Mac apps are on hold.
Memo Pad for Mac was already being neglected and I made changes to Memo Pad for Windows to make it run under Wine for Linux users.
I now suggest Mac users also run Memo Pad for Windows under Wine.
See also Memo Pad for Windows
Memo Pad for Mac OS X Release History
Apr 5 2016, 19:40:03
- Does everything Memo Pad for Windows Release 18 does except simple text